Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avagant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 6:03 pm

Tanalitu's ear twitched and quickly wrapped up the conversation with the cleric. As he walked over, a few patrons looked over at Sky for a moment in annoyance. Tanalitu finishes his walk and comes to stop at Kyuubi, his nose twitching from the incense. "How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 6:29 pm

"If you don't mind me asking, Perhaps you could enlighten me about something." Kyuubi turned to look at Tanalitu, glancing back at the alter one more time. "This place...it's piqued my interest, and now I'm curious. What exactly is this place. It appears to be a place of worship, that much is evident but to what exactly?" He said looking around at the windows.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 6:32 pm

"Does it have to be to something specific? This place..." Tanalitu spins and gestures to the whole room. "Is dedicated to belief and faith itself."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 6:45 pm

Kyuubi looks around the room once more looking at all the décor and layout, "so this place is simply a monument...to the exitance of faith itself?" Kyuubi chuckles a little "fascinating...I don't think I've seen something quite like it until today." He smiled "so I'd like to ask, this alter..." Kyuubi gestured to the alter he had kept glancing back to "I feel like there's just...something about it or something that's on it...I think I saw something...breathing?" at this moment, Sky had moved past Kyuubi and began doodling in his notebook again nearby a different set of windows and Desire had walked up and stood nearby Kyuubi but did not say anything as not to interrupt the conversation he was having.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2022 6:54 pm

"How observant you are." Tanalitu leans in close. "This is Faith." He makes a slight nod towards the alter. "I can only remember speaking to it but once, at all."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2022 11:26 pm

Kyuubi looks back at the alter, "Faith? Seems quite the fitting name given...well..." Kyuubi chuckled while gesturing to the rest of thr building "all this...". Kyuubi looked at Faith "Does it live here then?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2022 5:04 pm

"I've only seen it once outside of here. It was during a festival, and no one would have payed it much attention. Nobody would have been in here during the celebration." Tanalitu glances at the altar for a moment before walking over and placing a sealed letter on the ground. He then walks back to Kyuubi. "Myths? Legends? Uh.... Fables? The point is the story is lost on me. I may have forgotten." Tanalitu looked discouraged.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 5:13 pm

"Festival?" Syrix perked up "Man, its been a looooong while since we've been to any kind of festival. When's the next closest one? I'd like to attend!" Syrix swayed back and forth happily around Kyuubi's neck "Ignore him." Kyuubi said smugly "He just wants festival snacks" Kyuubi chuckled "Hey! Thats only sightly true!" Syrix'S head whipped around to look at Kyuubi "Besides, you cant blame me for craving festival taffy! That stuff is fantastic!" "That's hilarious coming from you." Kyuubi laughed "Shut." Syrix turned away with looking embarrassed and frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 5:46 pm

Tanalitu doesn't need eyes to see the disappointed expressions on the faces of the faithful. "Perhaps it is best we be on our way. We are a bit too loud for the solemn atmosphere." Tanalitu turns to leave. "Will you lot be tagging along?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 7:20 pm

Kyuubi glanced around "P-Perhaps you're right, I don't want to disturb anyone with my constant questions any longer than I already have." He whispered. Syrix, looking rather disappointed, decided to stay silent and looked over at Desire, who was still standing next to them. Desire glanced over at Tanalitu "I'll break Sky out of his trance. He should be done drawing by now anyway, you guys go on ahead." Desire pointed behind her and backed away before turning round to go grab Sky.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 7:36 pm

Tanalitu gives a sympathetic smile, turns on his heels, and departs. As he opens the doors, the group can see the gust of wind leave. Tanalitu doesn't seem to be much affected by the wind. In fact, his fur hardly blows, not that the giant bag allows for much of the wind to touch him anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 8:47 pm

As Kyuubi followed Tanalitu out of the doors, Daybreak was seen already outside lying down on the ground against the wall next to the doorframe and appeared to be sleeping...

Back where the group seperated Daybreak blinked a couple times looking up to see Sky dash past, he collected his thoughts and began following at a slower pace than the others. Tide raised a hand and waved at Daybreak as he left "have fun with those errands kiddos!" he called out. Life had decided to take a look at the map Tanalitu had made for them "Im supposed to read this without looking at it? Is that what he said?" he held the map out at arms length "Couldn't tell ya. I was too busy thinking about other things to remember." Tide said, dropping his hand to his side "Other things?" the hollow said tilting it's head as it looked up at Tide. "Yeah, and stuff. Ya know, stuff and things." Tide shrugged, smiling. Shade rolled his eyes before walking over and checking the weight of the box Tanalitu had left them to deliver.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2022 8:51 pm

The box had a decent weight to it, but other thana small thump sound when the box was shook, there wasn't much to go off of. Tanalitu's instructions were odd. "Right at the cart with the broken wheel". Well sure enough, in the road about 50ft away, a cart just broke, much to the dismay of the man trying to pull it. Weirdly enough, only a single wheel broke.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 3:28 pm

Life looks up at the now dislodged wheel and the cart it once belonged to, "How...how did...?" he looks at the 'map' again. Shade lifted the box and looked over Life's shoulder at the map before looking up at the cart as well. He didn't look very surprised but he muttered "huh..." before he started to walk towards the cart. "S-Shade? Where are you off too?" Life asks him as he catches up to Shade, who shrugged "The map said to go this way didnt it?" Shade gestured forward. Life glanced at the map "w-well yes..." "then thats where we're going." Shade interrupted before picking up his pace. As they got to the cart Shade made an immediate turn to the right and kept going, Tide followed close behind saying "Salutations" as he passed the cart driver. Life stopped and picked up the wheel "here, let me help." Life lifted the cart and attempted to reattach it to the cart. The Hollow stayed close to Life and observed, silently watching as it tilted its head.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 7:58 pm

The driver lumbers over, and with a heavy heave, lifts the corner of the cart to allow Life to reattach the wheel. "I can't thank you enough stranger! This darn wheel pops off so much. I can't afford a new one just yet, but if I can get that fancy cart from the catalog, I won't need to worry about detachable wheels anymore!" He grabs his cart and continues about his business.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 8:20 pm

The Hollow watched the man with the cart wheel away before turning to look at Life. Life was smiling as he dusted off his hands, feeling rather satisfied with the help he could provide, "Hey! You coming or are you having second thoughts?" Tide called out to Life, who turned to look at Tide in surprise. Shade and Tide had stopped a little bit away and now both of them were looking at him and waiting. "Apologies!" Life said grabbing the map and catching up with the other two "But I couldn't just walk away without offering some assistance." The Hollow followed close behind Life as they approached the others. "Figures." Shade muttered, He adjusted his grip on the box, "You know, we can't exactly continue without that map. If you want to help everyone we come across on this 'adventure' then maybe you should hand it off to someone else." Tide said smugly. Life Looked down at the map "Yeah, Yeah I get it..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 8:30 pm

The next instructions were less a direction and more of an observation somehow written by Tanalitu. "Some say finding Transyl is an easy as killing two birds with one stone, but I disagree." Bit of an odd observation, but as the group travels down the ally, they come across two birds pecking at a dropped bagel near a large pile of bricks, inconveniently providing a mountainous barricade in the way.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 4:47 pm

The small group stopped and looked at what lay before them. Life looked down at the map and back up at the birds, looking somewhat concerned. "I dont suppose...no..." Life looks down at the map again intently. Shade turned to look at Life "any day now Life..." he said adjusting his grip on the box "Forgive me...this direction is a bit more...confusing to follow..." Life reread the observation. "You sure you arent just overthinking it?" Tide said as he stretched his arms, "well if by thay you mean to take the direction litterally, Im not going to kill these birds for seemingly no reason at all." Life glared at Tide. Tide leaned back "well thats not exactly what I meant but that works too." Tide started to walk forward, "What in Aroura's name do you think you are doing?!" Life said grabbing Tide's shoulder, who laughed and grabbed Life's hand "Chillax kiddo, Im not gonna hurt the birds. I just want to try something." he said as he pulled Life's hand off his shoulder. Tide took a deep breath and cleared his mind before continuing to walk forward towards the wall as the others watched.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 7:39 pm

The birds paid him no attention as the bagel was simply too alluring, too important, and too delicious.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 7:55 pm

Tide walked up to where the birds where and gently moved the bagel with his foot, just to see how the birds would react as he kept walking over towards the wall.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 7:56 pm

The birds quickly followed their beloved bagel.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 8:11 pm

Tide chuckled a little as he watched the birds. Life looked over at Shade in confusion, and Shade did the same with Life. Tide continued to kick the bagel over to the wall, and as he made his way to the wall he walked to it with his hand outstretched in front of him as if he was going to touch the wall.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 8:14 pm

Both the bagel and Tide's hand slap against the wall. The birds take the opportunity to use Tide's foot as a cushion to continue to peck at the bagel.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 8:33 pm

The Hollow walked over and began inspecting the bagel, sniffing it and poking it with its claws. Tide looks down at the birds and the Hollow and, lifting his foot with the bird on it, he laughs again, "Quirky little things aren't ya?" Tide looked the wall up and down, "Well it sure is solid." Tide said patting the roadblock, "I guess I can cross off 'other worldly gimmick' off my list." He said backing up a little, "So now we move to phase two." Tide spread his arms out as water began swirling up underneath him. As he began to be lifted off the ground by an increasingly growing spout of water lifting him and, possibly unintentionally the Hollow, up and over the wall, he turned to look at the others "You are coming aren't you?" he chuckled. Tide grabbed the Hollow, who looked rather baffled at what was happening, before he hopped down on the other side of the wall. The spout of water diminished as Life and Shade looked at each other and shrugged "I...uh...suppose..." Life said looking down at the map again walking over to the wall. Shade and Life climbed up and over the roadblock making sure the package was taken care of as they did so.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2023 8:38 pm

"You may notice you are facing the street with the broken cart again. This time, close your eyes and cross the street. Stop for nothing. Keep walking until you feel the wet grass underneath your feet. Only then you may open your eyes."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avagant - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avagant
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: