Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avagant

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 8:32 pm

The stuffed animal slowly turns to look at Tide before stepping back slowly. "Thank you. It is not often I get help with these things."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 8:35 pm

"Oh, please, it's my pleasure. It's not often I get to help people other than myself with tasks like this." Tide cracks his knuckles and he grabbed the knob of the nightstand. "Viola!" he proclaimed as he pulled the drawer open with some flair from his off hand.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 8:38 pm

Inside the drawer was an envelope, which the stuffed animal gestured for Tide to take. The veil by Life had not reacted to his wave.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 8:44 pm

Tide looked at the envelope "Ah, yes." He said as he reached down and picked it up, he looked it over. Life glanced over at where Tide and the stuffed animal were standing "pardon me er-...uh..." Life tried to think of the correct form of address to call this stuffed animal but decided not to risk a guess "I don't mean to interrupt, but, this think here..." He gestured to the veil "I find it quite intriguing. though I'm not entirely sure what it is..." He said looking back to the veil "Or...why it's here..." He added on under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 8:48 pm

The stuffed animal looked over to Life and the Veil. "Oh that. That appeared about a month ago. I can't fit in there and Frank won't go in so I have no clue what that's for." It put a big hand under its chin. "Come to think of it, I've never seen anything go in nor come out."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 8:55 pm

Tide held the envelope close has he looked over at the veil "You haven't tried tossing anything through have you?" he said looking over at the stuffed animal "Or maybe putting something long through it, like a stick or something?". The Hollow walked over to the veil and began to inspect it the same way it did with the beakers earlier, but it got closer to it then Life did. Shade looked around at everyone, while they were all talking, he had begun looking for an opening in the box to see if he could catch a glimpse of what exactly he'd been carrying this whole time.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 9:00 pm

"I hadn't actually thought about that. I thought it might be rude to disrupt anyone on the other side, assuming anyone is actually beyond." Despite getting closer, the veil had no reaction to the Hollow. To Shade, this box really doesn't even look real sturdy. At least strong enough to hold in the contents.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 9:07 pm

The Hollow reached out a paw and poked the veil gently with the tip of its claw before pulling it back out. Life jerked slightly towards the Hollow instinctively but didn't grab it or anything and instead balled his hands into fists and pulled his arms back slowly. Shade glanced back up at everyone in the room and picked up the box slightly, still searching for an opening or something he could peek through to see inside it.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 9:14 pm

For the briefest of moments, the Hollow felt veil give way. Shade continues to search the outside of the box, coming to find that one side of the box is a little more loose than the others.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 9:18 pm

The Hollow glances back at everyone for a moment before putting it's whole paw through it and moving it around slightly, feeling around the air, Life looked on, he put his hands together and brought them up to his mouth. Shade took one last glance before attempting to slowly pull open the loose end of the box.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 9:22 pm

The air on the other side of the veil feels fresher than the air in Transyl. Compared to the rest of it, the Hollow's hand felt more alive beyond the veil.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 9:41 pm

The Hollow nodded slowly "Feels good!" it said turning to look at the group, "Good?" Tide asks "Yes! good!" it nods at Tide. Tide nods his head back at the Hollow "Good." he says with a chuckle. The Hollow pulled themselves closer to the Veil and stretched it's neck as it put it's head through to the other side.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 9:43 pm

The Hollow saw a well developed lab of sorts with large screen positioned all around the room, but from its angle, the Hollow couldn't see what was on them. It also saw something sitting in a chair and a person walking around with a wizard hat.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 9:59 pm

The Hollow tilted it's head a little bit as it looked around the room, it pulled it's head back through and turned around "Very fancy!" it said nodding again "Very nice." it turned it's head back towards the veil. "Well...I suppose at least one of us was brave enough to look." Life chuckled. Shade pulled again on the loose part of the box with some more force this time.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 10:04 pm

Just before the board fully slipped off, a large hand placed itself on Shade's shoulder. The stuffed animal had stretched its arm across the room. Its stitches stretched and threated to pop. Its hand was nearly as large as Shade's entire chest. "It is typically impolite to snoop." The animal retracted its arm.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 10:08 pm

Shade hesitated for a moment at this, he lowered his hands from the box and brushed himself off "You seemed preoccupied." he said turning to look at the stuffed animal "I didn't want to interrupt the...thrilling discovery." he said crossing his arms. Life looked between Shade and the stuffed animal, a little nervous now, as he rubbed his arm.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2023 10:12 pm

The stuffed animal reaches over and removes the lid, showing Shade the box is filled with spools of thread, needles, and cooper wires. "I need them to maintain my existence, otherwise Frank's sacrifice will have been in vain." The animal gave soft sigh and lowers its hand, looking over at Frank.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 7:39 pm

Shade looked at the spools and tilted his head slightly "Sacrifice?" he looked up at the stuffed animal "were they not always like...that?" he gestured over to Frank. Life looked over at Frank and then back over to the stuffed animal "were you...made by Frank?" Life asked, crossinghis arms. Meanwhile Tide stepped over to the veil and began taking a closer look.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2023 7:58 pm

The animal sat down and sighed. "Frank was once a brilliant scientist. He came to Transyl when he realized his passions prevented him from having things like friends who didn't despise him nor could he have a family of his own. He studied the mysteries of undeath but never got far. He didn't care if he ever understood the results of his experimentation, as he believed failing to solve a mystery only made the search that much more tantalizing." From the staircase, Frank crawls down to the foot of the animal. "Frank was originally going to try to bestow some form of sentience onto a corpse, but he simply couldn't afford one. So he turned to something far more plentiful and much cheaper: stuffed animals. He stitched a whole ton of them together and put copper wiring into his amalgamation to allow energies to better pass through the body, bypassing the stuffing. The experiment worked and I woke up, but the excitement of finally having success was too much. Frank's first words to me was that he would soon be lost but if he loved me more than any could ever love another." The animal looked away. "Frank's assistant filled me in on Frank's history leading up to my creation. I was never alive, nor was I ever dead, but Frank gave me sapience at the cost of his own."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2023 8:16 pm

The members of the group stood in silence for a moment, some looking between Frank and the stuffed animal. And then Life spoke up "Im sorry..." he said looking away, "I can't exactly say I understand how you feel, Im afraid i can only imagine." he glanced up at Frank. Shade looked over at Tide briefly "so you take care if him now?" he said turning his attention back to the stuffed animal.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2023 8:27 pm

"Taking care of Frank is the least I can do." Frank scratches his head with a bare foot. "I only wish I knew if the process is what caused it or if it was something else." The stuffed animal shrugs. There was a knock at the door and he goes to answer it. A man with a long moustache stands there next to another man wearing a black cloak. The animal turns to the group. "This will be just a moment." He steps out and closes the door.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2023 8:43 pm

The group looks at each other for a moment in confusion "what do you suppose they want?" Life asked, turning to Shade. Shade looked at the door "well, any number of things. he shrugged "hard to say." Tide takes this opportunity to stick his face into the veil, The Hollow looked up at Tide and then it too stuck its face back through the veil again.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2023 8:48 pm

Tide and the Hollow experience fresh air and see the large lab. The screens around the area are hard to see with their angle but whoever is in here sounds like they are humming a tune.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2023 9:39 pm

Tide stretches his neck out a little bit and leans forward a little more attempting to get a better view of the room. The Hollow walked into the veil some more, scoping out the room as it continued to progress further into the veil.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 09, 2023 9:44 pm

The room was largely filled with vials and beakers of various substances. There was a person walking around dressed in large robes and a matching hat, both of which had a technological appearance, with green, orange, and purple lights gliding across the traces. It was attaching wires to... Deltrax's robe?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Avagant - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avagant   Avagant - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avagant
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: