Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ironsides Pub

Go down 
+2
Celosia
Samuael
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 7:46 pm

"A-agreed." Hyrax opens the door to the train and jumps back into the underground.
Back to top Go down
Asriel Dreemurr

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 8:59 pm

They walk out and they walked through the underground and out to the surface, Asriel paused and looked out over all the buildings and houses on the surface, he took a deep breath in, "I've never been really good with goodbyes..." Asriel says to the two of them "I always hated them, I just couldn't imagine myself saying goodbye to anyone..." he looks around
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 9:01 pm

"I'll make it easy for you." Hyrax hands Asriel a vial of blood. "Take care of yourself until we meet once more."
Back to top Go down
Asriel Dreemurr

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Monster

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 9:08 pm

He takes the vial and stairs at it for a long time, he holds it close and then puts it in his pocket, "I'm afraid I have nothing to give you except for my wishing of good will for you. Goodbye Asriel Dreemurr, and good luck." Asriel nodes and then turns "see you again sometime." he said and then walked down the mountain.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2016 9:12 pm

Hyrax turns to Kyuubi. "Well... That's that, I guess." The duo return to the train. "Since I am in a good mood, I will not only let you decide where we will go, but I will answer any question you may have to the best of my abilities." The train shakes and a few pieces of track form infront of it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 8:50 pm

Kyuubi looks back and then turns to Hyrax, "you bonded with him, didn't you?" he says and then smiles at him "you did not make an ally, you made a friend..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 9:38 pm

"I did, but in a strange way." The train shutters to a start and soon, the rhythmic and spastic movements of the train return. "I did say I would answer any question AND let you choose where to go." Hyrax yawns and curls up. "I think I deserve a rest after having to fight a god and witness the past in three different aspects."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 9:53 pm

Kyuubi stands and looks at the ground, he looks around and then says, "I'd like to go back to the human's world, I still have unfinished business..." Syrix twitched "you were way sidetracked, come on, we need to find him..." Kyuubi nodds his head and then sits, "we have to find him..." he echoed.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 9:57 pm

Hyrax opens an eye. "The human world? I always hated that place, but I will keep my word for it." On cue, the driver spins the globe and the train goes into a nose-dive. "We'll be there in about a day's time. You have a cabin two doors down from here. A washroom is next to your room and down the hall on the left side is the dinning room. On the right hallway is an arena for training." Hyrax stands up and walks over to a chart on the wall. It seems like a giant scribble.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 10:07 pm

"Thank you for your hospitality Hyrax. I personally do not like the human world either, there is just something...someone...I am looking for who I believe is lost there...I wish to continue my search, that's all." he says and walks down to "his" room to prepare.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2016 10:17 pm

The room is large with walls made of woven twigs. One would think they were transported to a different location entirely. A gentle breeze blew through a window. Looking out it, one would see a meadow, albeit unreachable. The furniture is basic. The bed seemed to be more like a giant nest and the dresser seemed out of place. A flag depicting a tree hung above the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 1:10 pm

He looked around the room as he stepped in, "are you sure we are in the right room?" Syrix said also looking around the room, Kyuubi seemed oddly at home in this "room" and he sat down in a chair. One more day...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 1:21 pm

A strange voice run over a loud speaker. "Good evening everyone in the forest carts. Tonight's dinner will be served at your own accord. The stadium is open from now until 1945 o'clock. And last announcement for the day... Our next destination will be the human world, which means no getting off. That is all for today. I am your captain, Oakley. See you all later." the voice stopped as soon as it started and the room returned to a calm and quiet peace.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 1:42 pm

"Hm...okay." Kyuubi stands up and walks around the room again, "I think I'll do some training." he says, "now where was the sparing hall?" he steps out and walks down the hall to get to the arena.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 1:48 pm

Hyrax can be seen on the sidelines of a gigantic stadium. It's mostly empty, save for a few Rax and other creatures. Brawling in the center was Codicori and what appears to be half-man and half-gator.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 2:30 pm

Kyuubi steps back a little and watches, he then steps around and up to the sidelines to spectate.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 2:41 pm

The fight lasts a while, but ends as Codicori pins the opponent with all it's weight. "not a bad session, but Codicori your form was off. As for you my scaly friend, you need to anticipate an opponent's movement." Hyrax approaches the pair.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 5:10 pm

Kyuubi watches and questions how Hyrax has received all of these allies and how long it took to gather them here.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 5:21 pm

The two brawlers leave, seemingly satisfied. A voice pipes up from behind Kyuubi. A figure in what seems to be torn cloak approaches. "Would it be alright if I sat next to you, Kyuubi?" The visible parts of the body were skeletal and the left arm was exceptionally large. The hand hung far below it's waist, contrary to the right arm, which appeared to be of normal size.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 7:32 pm

He looks at him "I don't see why not" he shifts over to make more room for this person, "you know my name...have we met before?" he asks "or is it because of Hyrax that you know?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 7:43 pm

"It is through Hyrax that I know you. I am Dusk, captain of the Dark Regimen." The skeleton sits beside Kyuubi and extends a hand for a friendly handshake.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:23 pm

Kyuubi reaches out to shake their hand and hesitates for a second and then takes his hand, out of all the things that happened on his journey...this was not the strangest thing that have happened. He was reminded of Sans, the skeleton that he met in the underground, he didn't quite see him face to face but something told him, that was not the last he would hear from him...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 8:30 pm

Hyrax approached a spider-lady and a large minotaur and rambled on about something in another language. "Something is troubling you. I can tell. Do not be afraid to ask." Dusk shifts in his chair as he half watches a fight between GrandHyrax and the minotaur.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 9:14 pm

"Troubling me? Nothing is troubling me, I'm just thinking..." he says, he stops thinking about Sans and looked at the fight, then away, the last time he witnessed Grand Hyrax's power was when he was the target. He remembers Sans' words of warning about Hyrax, was he right?
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2016 9:25 pm

"Your thoughts longer on Hyrax. I had my fair share of them too." Dusk leans back. He turns to Kyuubi for a brief moment. "Keaton, yes? Your villages were impossible to find."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ironsides Pub
Page 29 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: