Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ironsides Pub

Go down 
+2
Celosia
Samuael
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 5:10 pm

Lewis and Calvin take a step back. "It should." The door the the arena opens again. "I reluctantly arrived." The machine approached the small group.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 5:20 pm

Kyuubi looks at the machine and turns towards Lewis and Calvin and asks them "what...er...who...is that?" he steps back a bit and returns the two swords and they become his two tails again, they wag back and forth as they become his tails again.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 6:41 pm

"I am Ragrax, Sage of Thunder." The machine is armed with two swords and seemed to be covered in light armor. The sound of clanking shackles echoes across the room. Hyrax struggles to break free from the magic chains. The ring sends down another surge, but it does little to stop the knight, who manages to rise to its feet.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 6:49 pm

"What do we do about Hyrax?" Kyuubi asks, he turns to look at Hyrax's struggles and backs up a little to get a better look, "how do we fix him?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 6:59 pm

"This all stems from Hyrax's last state. It drives Hyrax crazy. When in this state of hysteria, Hyrax will do anything to release it. He can't even tell friend from foe. I've dedicated most of my existence to stopping Hyrax. He's in the third phase. The only way to stop him is to defeat him." The sound of clanking chains fills the room. A sphere formed around Hyrax and his figure began to morph and contort into an awkward shape until the sphere broke open. The HyraxColossus desperatlely tries to shatter the chains, but due to it's size, falls over. The ring delivers a huge surge of crimson lightning into the giant. It's effective as it quiets him down. "WE WEREN'T PAYING ATTENTION!! Now he's in the fourth state!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 7:31 pm

"Then let's take him out!" Kyuubi says and turns his tails into the swords again, he twirlls them and then turns to Ragrax "what's the best way to take him down?" he asks "how can we fight and win against him in this stage?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 7:46 pm

"In our current forms, it'll take a lot of time and subsequently, his hits will nearly wipe us out. Kyuubi, if you have an advanced form, I recommend you turn into it." Upon cue, Ragrax morphs into a mechanical dragon. Lewis becomes a massive puppet on a cloud. Strings rise from the arms, head and torso. It seems it's being controlled by something unknown. Calvin becomes a large beast composed entirely of crystals. It's face is flat and reflects the surroundings like a mirror. The colossus manages to stand, but is unable to use the axe. A deep red light shine through th jagged divide in the armor. "Beware of the core. It's a concentration of the madness consuming Hyrax."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:05 pm

"I'll use my first enhanced form." he spins the swords and slams both handle ends together and the handles connect "Dragon fang to Dragon claw!"he shouts and the handles extend into something like a staff, the  blades themselvs stay mostly the same, he spins the new weapon around and fire comes out the ends of the blades as he spins them, he rises up and fire starts to swirl around him, he closes his eyes and the fire engulfs him, it spins and then sends a wave of heat and Kyuubi has grown two red dragon wings and his emerald colored eyes are glowing, there are only slits as pupils and his claws have grown longer, he smiles and a long fang points out of his mouth. Kyuubi has a glowing fiery aura eminateing off him and he flies into battle, this is the same form he used against Hyrax's grand form.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:13 pm

"Magical attacks will have minimal effects. We'll have to win by brute strength." The giant stomps and ripple the entire arena. It bellows and continues trying to flatten its opponents. Calvin begins to climb the legs and swings it's wrecking ball-tail to inflict damage. Lewis lobs balls of energy in hopes of weakening Hyrax's defenses. Ragrax assaults the head with a flury of electrified slashes and bites.

Last edited by Hyrax on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:22 pm

Kyuubi flies around Hyrax and comes in with multiple strikes "brute stringth? Well you know what they say..." Kyuubi flies back and looks at Hyrax for an opening "strength comes in numbers." Kyuubi seems to multiply himself and becomes insanely fast and strikes Hyrax from seemingly everywhere and hits Hyrax repeatedly with quick blows and even some magic attacks to throw Hyrax off.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:26 pm

The combined attacks brings Hyrax to his knees. The red light glows brighter. The madness begins to infect the others. "The madness is... Seeping through." Ragrax slams a claw through the face and slices off the right arms. The ring surges once more and the Amir becomes discolored.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 9:16 pm

Kyuubi seems mostly un effected by the madness and he just continues his stikeing "why don't we destroy the sphere?" he says as he flies past Lewis, "if that's grieving him power, what if we take it from him so his energy is gone?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 9:18 am

The other arm is torn off and Hyrax topples to the floor. The Sages revert back to their regular forms. "I truly wish it was that simple, but it's not. The core inside HyraxColossus is not only the energy source, but it seems to have a life force." A ray of pink energy is fired onto Hyrax. The ray doesn't seem to do damage, but reverts Hyrax to his first state. The ring and braces return to their rightful owners. The Sages turn to see Katie and Deltrax standing there. "Hyrax is going to be fine. The side effects of lackluster won't bother him for some time. If that drew on any longer, I'd say the hands would've started appearing." The child giggles. "Besides, I much prefer Hyrax in this state." Hyrax sleeps soundly on the floor. Its round body rolls slightly to the right.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 2:42 pm

Kyuubi lowers himself to the floor and he slowly changes back to his first state, his wings fold in and his eyes change back to the original look and he shakes, the aura disappears and he detached the two blades and returned them to their tail form. "To be honest...so do I." he says to katie. He turns to Hyrax and says "so, is it done? What do we do with him now?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 3:41 pm

"We'll have to wait untill Hyrax reverts to the second stage, being the 'regular' state. It'll take time and magic doesn't effect the growth-rate." The Sages leave. Only Kyuubi and Katie still stand in the arena. "For the record, I'm not a Sage. I'm more powerful than them too." Katie giggles again.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 3:56 pm

"Your not a sage?" Kyuubi says In surprise "hay I'm...I missed it again didn't I? Well I guess that's what happens when you get trampled in a hallway. Syrix says as he slithers into the room, he goes up to Kyuubi and looks up at him, "Syrix, not now. If your not a sage then what are you?" he asks almost completely ignoring Syrix.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 5:11 pm

"I'm not sure, but when the original colossus was destroied, it created Deltrax, Ragrax, Xandrax and Archtrax. To keep it's life-force from being absorbed for malicious purpouses, it put it's soul inside me when I was very young. I use Purity as m magic. We haven't been able to figure out what it does, but I can reverse GrandStatuses and counter Colossi, so there's that." Katie laughs again. "Hyrax isn't a bad guy. It's the Lackluster."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 5:27 pm

"So you are what prevents the others from receiving too much power." Kyuubi says "did she say she has the power of purity? Ha!" Syrix asks "so their is ano-" Syrix is interrupted by Kyuubi's paw as he stomped it on Syrix's head, preventing him from going on "shut up." he said to Syrix through his teeth. Syrix's protests where muffled by Kyuubi's foot and he tries to pull his head back out but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 8:27 pm

"I assure you it is not a joke. What I take away, I can grant." Kaite's attitude does a 180, becoming serious and possibley intimidating. "Unfortunatley only I can do as such. I have the soul of OriginColossus. More unfortunate than that, Hyrax's last state can't be reversed." Hyrax wiggles over to Katie and purrs. Katie lifts the creature. "Wena nalowo cute, akunjalo nangawe? Yebo unjalo."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 1:34 pm

"So, you mean that when you take someone's power, you can give it to someone else?" Kyuubi looks surprised, "I did not think that it was possible for someone to be given a stolen power." Syrix continues to try and get his head unstuck.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 4:42 pm

Katie giggles again as Hyrax gives a similar sound. "More or less." Katie holds out her hand and a strange, multi-colored orb appears. It radiates with pure power. With the close of her hand, the orb vanishes. "I can also do that." Katie turns to Hyrax and continues to babble in an unknown language.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 5:56 pm

"Yes, but if you don't mind me asking, what was 'that' exactly?" Kyuubi asks, "I'm not sure what happened." Syrix finally gets his his head out from under Kyuubi and shakes it, "oi...what you do that for?" he looks up at Kyuubi with a frustrated look on his face, Kyuubi shoots him a look.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 6:12 pm

"It was a concentrated mass of Luster. If I gave that to a Sage, they might overload with energy." Hyrax looks up at Katie. "Ini? Ukuqonda . Wena ukuze uqhubeke ngendlela yakho . " Katie sets Hyrax down, who moves over to Kyuubi. "You know Hyrax's past is a bit sketchy. No one really knows for sure what happened. Of what information I've been able to gather is mixed around and chopped up. Hopefully, one day I'll be able to piece it all together." A soft whistle chimes through the air. Hyrax purrs. "Sounds like you two have reached your stop."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 6:58 pm

"O-ok." Kyuubi looks down at Syrix "come on Syrix." he reaches down and grabs Syrix and put him around his neck "So, what about Hyrax? What will happen to him?" he looks at Hyrax. Syrix changes back into his scarf form.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 7:32 pm

"Just take care of him until he finds a suitable host." Katie leaves the arena by waving to Hyrax. Hyrax gives a small "Yip" and looks up the Kyuubi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 31 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ironsides Pub
Page 31 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: