Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ironsides Pub

Go down 
+2
Celosia
Samuael
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 10:05 pm

As the conversation drones on for another lengthy discussion, a member of the meeting glances over to Kyuubi. "Pseudo..." "Hyrax" looks up and glances to Kyuubi. "Oh, right. Uh...sir? We're pretty much done. Would you like me to give you a tour of the city and perhaps clarify any questions you may have?".
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 6:49 pm

"S-sure" said Kyuubi, startled at the sudden question directed to him. "Before we start though, I'd like to know, were exactly am I?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:25 pm

"Before I answer that... Where do you think Hyrax is?" "Hyrax" said...as he held out a hand...
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:31 pm

"I- I'm...not sure what you meen... I thought... You were..." Kyuubi didn't understand, he thought this thing was Hyrax but something seemed... Diferant.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:47 pm

The thing once thought as Hyrax laughed. "My friend, I am not Hyrax, but a creation meant to look like him. Just with hands and feet. No, my friend. I am PseudoHyrax. You could say I'm a replica of Hyrax. A clone, if you will. Everyone here is a form of Hyrax, made by Hyrax. The dragon used as an elevator only acts as an elevator, but is used for military purposes. He's a form of Hyrax as well. You'd be surprised how many forms there are. Come, let's take a tour. Everyone else, return to your regular jobs. We will see you soon." The other forms left.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 8:57 pm

"What...! Everyone...! Dragon...! Hyrax...! I don't...!" Kyuubi had so many questions... He couldn't figure out which to say first what, he should say, or if the should say it. The fake Hyrax just walked out the door to start Kyuubi's tour but kyuubi just seemed flustered and not ready to start He just stumbled after him trying to keep up... But not doing a good job of it.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:12 pm

"Our first stop will be the library." PseudoHyrax walked over to the elevator and the dragon descended. "Umngane wami , ukuba umtapo ." The dragon chuckled and carried the elevator up a few floors. "Here we are." The library stretched only about the length of the average house, but towered high into the sky with no end in sight. "The form of Hyrax known as Pixel works here. It keeps the library in order." A ghostly figure composed of zeros and ones floated out of a book and nodded at Pseudo. It retreated into the shelf before appearing much higher up, taking out a book, flipping through the pages, then putting it in another location.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:16 pm

"Can I re frase my question, what's the name of this world? We're exactly am I?" Kyuubi questioned with obvious curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:20 pm

"Oh, I had almost forgotten about that. The city doesn't have a name, and you never left your world." Pseudo explained. "Your still a mile from that town."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:23 pm

"So none of this is real..." Kyuubi thought out loud
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2015 9:27 pm

"Oh but it is." Pseudo laughs. "I know it'd be hard to believe, but it's the truth. Hyrax worked hard building such a place for his forms and his citizens, but since the others Sages disagreed with his choice, he did he only thing he could to keep it." Pseudo looks down at the floor and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 8:26 am

"Hmmm... Ok next question... If everyone is... You ,then is everyone's name Hyrax?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 3:46 pm

"No. Everyone is not me and not everyone is a form of Hyrax. Everyone was created by Hyrax, however. The citizens are referred to as the Rax, but their full name is based on their elemental type. Forms of Hyrax aren't always named Hyrax, like Pixel. Most forms have Hyrax in their name, but not entirely, like mine: PseudoHyrax. O form can be just Hyrax." Pseudo explained. He walks over to a large book and looks at the cover. "Cooking with Vikings?".
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 4:20 pm

"Vikings... Cooking?" he seemed a little interested to see how that would be, "um... Hang on next question what was the name of that Dragon?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 4:23 pm

"CorruptedHyrax." Pseudo flips through the pages and chuckles every now and then.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 4:27 pm

"Corrupted" he didn't think that a Dragon who worked as an elevator was a Corrupted being.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 4:30 pm

"Being Corrupted works a lot like being poisoned, but worse. Sages can't be corrupted, but can be manipulated. Hyrax worked for Corruption for a while." Pseudo puts the book back on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:35 pm

"So if that's Hyrax... And he can't be corrupt and he is a Dragon then he must be really strong then..." said Kyuubi thinking out loud again
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:43 pm

"Sort of. Hyrax isn't the dragon. Think of the dragon as well as the other forms as... minions. Loyal to their master. Of course, Hyrax isn't even the strongest one. Nope. Not even close." Pseudo walks over to a ladder and climbs up about a hundred feet and picks out another book.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:47 pm

Kyuubi was mad now, he just called a dragon a minion dragons were most certainly not minions, he almost felt like tipping the ladder 'Hyrax' was standing on.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:53 pm

"Of course the dragon doesn't listen to instructions that don't involve elevators or combat, so it's more like a general than a minion. Dragons are too respectable for that title. Minion seems a little down grading for mighty dragons. Especially CorruptedHyrax." Pseudo pulled out a second book, but Pixel flew out and knocked him off the ladder, grabbing the second book and putting it back. "Oh, right. Only one at a time."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 5:56 pm

"You got that right, too respected to be called a minion... You say he doesn't take orders?" Kyuubi seemed to be thinking of something.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 6:05 pm

"Basically it asks 'why', but if... He... says so...." Pseudo shivers. "I'd hate to be on His bad side. Luckily everyone, including you, is on His good side."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 6:13 pm

"So he speaks English?" Kyuubi asked
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2015 6:15 pm

"No. The dragon hasn't learned it yet. He...wants everyone to learn it, but the dragon hasn't quite yet." Pseudo looks up at Kyuubi. "I can tell something is still bugging you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ironsides Pub
Page 3 of 32Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: