Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Company and Calamity - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 9:53 pm

The group stands in amazement for a moment. Tide smiled and gave him a thumbs up back. As he approached the door he laughed "just like that." he snapped and he exited through the door, and the group followed.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 9:57 pm

The next room had a light breeze floating through. The floor was entirely made of dense clouds. A harpy paced around the door opposite of the group. She didn't know the group was even there.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 10:03 pm

Sky got a bit exited about the room, he levitate slightly above the cloud, the group looked down at the cloud, The Hollow bounced up and down on the cloud playfully. They all looked at the Harpy pacing in the room and looked a bit confused "should we say something?" Syrix asked the group a bit louder than he expected.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 10:09 pm

Scared by the sudden and unexpected noise, the harp screams and lobs a glowing ball of wind at the wall behind the group, the ball detonates into an explosion of wind, knocking away the entire group. "OH MY GOSH I'M SO SORRY! YOU SCARED ME!" She seemed very upset.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 10:16 pm

They all recover from the sudden burst, "yea, sorry about that." Kyuubi says standing back up. "You seem troubled by something." Desire said After dusting herself off. "are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 10:23 pm

"I didn't know when you were gonna show up, so I waited and got a little worried." She chuckles a bit. "I'm Gale."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 10:30 pm

"nice to meet you Gale, I'm Sky." Sky chuckled a little as well, He smiled. Sky continued levitating, he just seemed exited to be in a room that was more 'his element'.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 10:39 pm

"You're very excited to be here. I like the wind, too." Gale looks at the door and sighs. "Honestly, I feel bad for attacking you without warning. You need to beat me to get through that door, so I'll let you attack me. I won't fight back."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 11:12 pm

Sky backed away "w-well...um...that's..." he couldn't find the right words to say "I really wish we didn't have to fight you but I almost feel guilty fighting you without a reason...but...I guess" Desire stepped forwards "perhaps,
I can help..."
Desire congured a rose, "this will knock you out if you smell it. Quick, painless, and...it smells nice..." she smiled at Gale and held the rose out to her.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 11:29 pm

"The fighting isn't meant to be against a foe. It like a trial of strength. Of friendship." Gale sniffs the flower and passes out. The symbols on the door glow a faint green before opening.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 11:41 pm

They all pass through the door, Sky lagged behind a moment "it was nice to meet you Gale" he smiled and then dashed through the gate after his friends.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 11:46 pm

The next room was boiling hot. Smoke rose from small cracks around the room. Mytrus sat at the far end of the room, meditating. The heat clearly was not affecting him. In fact, he seemed to be enjoying it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 10:31 pm

Some of the members of the group started fanning themselves, Tide coated himself in a thin layer of ice that seemed to sustane itself to cool himself. Kyuubi took a deep breath through his nose and let out a sigh, "it's not Dragon fire, but it's alright" he smiled a little and the group looked at him, slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 10:54 pm

Mytrus exhaled suddenly, blasting a small flame out of his nostrils. "I had always thought the flames of me and my troops were spectacular and far superior to those of other kinds.
Not even the fires from phoenixes could impress me. There were two kinds of flame that made me stand in awe. The fires of my troops were mere candles compared to the might and beauty of a dragon's fire."
Mytrus smiled, clearly recalling the memory. After a moment, Mytrus stood, brandishing a great sword. "Perhaps one day, I could possibly produce a flame worthy of the dragons." The temperature in the room began to rise. "EN GARDE!!" Mytrus charges.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:17 pm

Kyuubi brandished his swords and stepped in front of his friends his eye's flashed and he stood his ground "I shall fight on behalf of my Dragon brotheren, come at me!" the edges of his blade went ablaze and his smile widened, revealing his two fangs, he prepared a counter.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:21 pm

Mytrus grinds the tips of his sword into the ground during his charge, picking up sparks and igniting it. The massive cleave in the ground and the large hoofprints give way and magma begins to rise from the floor. Mytrus swings his great sword.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:35 pm

Kyuubi swings his blade in the opposite direction to block his strike, he parried the attack Tide sent out a wave of water that covered the ground, the water cooled as a counter to the rising magama. Kyuubi leaped forwards and spun with both swords outwards forming a spin attack.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:38 pm

Mytrus is pushed back quite a way. With a loud bellow, Mytrus ignites the hair on his body and breathes a massive torrent of flame at the group.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:58 pm

Kyuubi back flips away from Mytrus, Tide stepped forwards and he sent a huge stream of water to counter Mytrus' flames. Kyuubi ducked down, he grabbed Syrix's tail and pulled him off from around his neck. He swung his hand back and then whipped it forwards flinging Syrix's front half towards Mytrus. Syrix's body stretched as he flew towards him and he coiled himself around one of Mytrus' legs, he bit it and tightened his grip, Kyuubi yanked Syrix's tail and Syrix kept his hold on Mytrus.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2017 11:59 pm

Mytrus topples to the floor and is dragged a few feet. He struggles to get up, but decides to grab a hold of Syrix to pull Kyuubi closer.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:11 am

He pulls Kyuubi towards him, maybe faster than he expected. Kyuubi comes flying forward, be flipped once in the air and let out a battle cry, he practically landed on top of him with his blades nearly at Mytrus' neck, Syrix's back changed colors and he bit once more but this time with a dull poison that sent a shocking pain through Mytrus "don't move. And it won't hurt as much." Kyuubi smiled a little, Kyuubi held his position.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:17 am

Mytrus smiles. "I know when I am beat. I surrender." The symbols on the door glow red and the door opens. "Perhaps one day, you and I could spar again as friends." Mytrus closes his eyes and apparently falls asleep.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:25 am

Kyuubi backs off and Syrix let's go, he crawls up Kyuubi's arm and then comfortably coils around his neck again. Kyuubi smiled and nodded to him the group moved through the next door way "that was fun. Now...who's next." Syrix asked before Kyuubi stepped through the door. His blades slowly cooled down and the flames faded as they entered the new environment.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:29 am

The entire area was absolutely freezing. The ground was covered in snow and ice. Balefrost stood at the opposite end of the room, wearing his usual cloak and crest. "None of us commanders wish ill-will towards any of you, but this is are part in these events. Trials if you will." Balefrost sighs. "I hope you can forgive us."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09, 2017 12:34 am

"we know you don't hate us, your just doing what you have to. Don't worry your self. But...we too have to fight you as well. Please know that we don't hate You, and that we understand that you don't hate us." Desire spoke, she spoke softly and in a friendly tone. "what has to be done..." Tide took a breath in and smiled again, the same way he did in the room filled with water "must be done." he took his pose again and everyone took a stance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 13 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 24 ... 36  Next