Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ironsides Pub

Go down 
+2
Celosia
Samuael
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 3:39 pm

Hyrax chuckles and slashes upwards at Kyuubi with the lance. "We'll see about that. Your people were weak and your dragon friends were weaker!". Energy is being absorbed into the shield.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:37 pm

Kyuubi gets knocked back and rolls across the floor, kyuubi lies face down and stands up slowly "never talk about my father like that!". Kyuubi rises up and starts to levitate in the air, his eyes start glowing as two red dragon wings unfold from his back and his hands and feet grow claws and a fire red aura surrounds him and his voce becomes deeper as he glares at Hyrax. Power building up inside him.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 4:42 pm

"I should've known those brutes would've invested you with their power." Hyrax's shield starts to flash, but something behind Kyuubi catches his eye. "You have got to be kidding me. How are you still up and running?!"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:01 pm

Kyuubi glances behind him but then turns back to look at Hyrax
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:14 pm

Deltrax walks up. "I am more. Durable than I look. I am not here for-". Hyrax fires a beam at Deltrax. Deltrax coughs up a green substance, presumably blood. "Well. That settles. That. Kyuubi will beat you. But to make a point I. Have reached out to. Another. Go get 'em. Kyuubi." A lance breaks through Hyrax's chest, much to his displeasure and apparent pain. Standing behind GrandHyrax, was another GrandHyrax. "Hyrax. Meet your future. Self." Hyrax growls.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:29 pm

Kyuubi looks at Hyrax and the other Hyrax and then at Deltrax and back again with a smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:35 pm

The future Hyrax pulls the lance out. Both Hyraxes clash lances, matching one another nearly perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Kyuubi watches as the two Hyrax fight each other laughing at how similar they looked as they clashed
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:42 pm

Knocking the future on back, Hyrax fires a huge beam at Kyuubi. The future Hyrax slams his lance into the shield, only for the current one to land a headbutt, causing both to stagger back.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:44 pm

Kyuubi doesn't flinch, instead he takes the hit and the beam goes away, it did not effect him what so ever
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 5:53 pm

Both Hyrax put up their shields. The room begins to rumble as the shields begin to absorb tons of energy, with no signs of stopping.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 6:02 pm

"tsk, you still don't get it that's you your equal in power, me however..." kyuubi holds his swords out and charges, he hits both repeatedly as if thousands of him at once we're all landing multiple blows on both at once, finishing the combo with the blast of energy from Hyrax's spear but much stronger "do I look like a coward now!?" kyuubi yells and strangthens the power forcing the shields out of both of the Hyrax's hands, the laser continues.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 6:14 pm

The laser busts through Hyrax and out his back. The future Hyrax fires a huge beam that vaporizes Hyrax's right side. Hyrax collapses on the floor, but continues to stir.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 6:18 pm

"stay DOWN! kyuubi blasts the beam at him again and raises the intensity of it even more
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:14 pm

Hyrax lies still. A strange clanking noise echoes deep inside the apparently empty armor.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:15 pm

Kyuubi smiles but then his eyes shined again and he slowly fell back to the floor ".... Hyrax?..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:27 pm

A wave knocks back Kyuubi. Hyrax's body levitates slightly and a new arm and a new leg, perfectly coated in the armor, regenerate. Deltrax and the other GrandHyrax are nowhere to be seen. "Good riddance. Those two were starting to agitate me. Deltrax must've sent my future self back and then left himself. Heh. Foolish Keaton. You may be able to damage me, but what has once happened in the past has happened... Can't you see? I'm UNBEATABLE!!!" Hyrax stands, already wielding the lance and shield. "How's about a round two?". Hyrax charges at double speed, knocking Kyuubi back to the ground with a shield-bash.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:31 pm

Kyuubi stands back up, "Hyrax please, don't do this. You wouldn't like what happens next." kyuubi says looking like his old self again.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:34 pm

"You wouldn't like to know what I've had to do in the past to achieve this power, either, but I think you may already know." Hyrax assumes a casual stance. "It happened eons ago..." Hyrax looks down as if he's reliving what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:36 pm

Kyuubi looks at Grand Hyrax, Kyuubi is spareing Hyrax
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:42 pm

"Maybe... Some other time... You can forgive me as to what I've done..." Hyrax crumples to his knees and drops the weapons. They burst into small clouds of twinklings light, which then fade away. Hyrax's body starts to break apart as he accepts Kyuubi's offer. "D-don't try to heal me... It'll only t-take a moment..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:47 pm

Kyuubi looks at Hyrax "good to have you back" kyuubi says to Hyrax with plesure, happy to see Hyrax come back to his regular state.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:50 pm

Hyrax stretches out all six of his limbs. His appearance is different from his last "regular" form, but seems more natural, ironically. "Maybe sometime, I could tell you what I've done. Depends on you, though. I'm not proud of what I've done, but I'm not ashamed to tell the truth." Hyrax ruffles out his fur and swings his tail slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 8:57 pm

"Well, come on let's head back to the others... Or out... Whichever you prefer." kyuubi says to Hyrax with a short chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2016 9:06 pm

"They're already out. Most likely scolding Lewis. Oh well." A column of brick rises Kyuubi and Hyrax up to the orb room. They exit the tear. Deltrax stands patiently just outside. "You have. done a good. Job Kyuubi. Hyrax you have caused. Great pain as I am sure. You know. I know you regret doing so but I. Have to be honest. Having to go through the. Same trial over. And. Over again every time you achieve. GrandStatus is a bit. Tedious. I recommend getting to. The point by just turning. You know you are. Not all that. Bad. Even though you. Did do. What you did. Long ago." A portal appears behind Deltrax. "Kyuubi. Keep an eye. On Hyrax." Deltrax casually walks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ironsides Pub   Ironsides Pub - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ironsides Pub
Page 18 of 32Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 25 ... 32  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: Limbo and Practice RP :: Limbo Zone-
Jump to: