Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elliot's Tavern

Go down 
+2
Edwyn Whyte
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Edwyn Whyte
Edwyn Whyte

Character sheet
Organization: The Order of the Paladins
Race: Human

Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:36 pm

Dungeon Master:

Alexiel stayed at the inn. He couldn't find anyway to sneak into the room without using magic, and he didn't want to spend the energy, so he just paid his two coppers. The room was of poor quality, the bed being only a wooden frame blanketed by fur, but he did not mind. It was customary for young vampire to sleep on a bed of spikes. 

It was there sleep came to him. He had not slept since he had turned, so he had almost entirely forgotten what the sensation was like. When he remembered that one could not have such  advanced thoughts when one is completely unconscious, he noticed that he was dreaming.

In the dream, he was in Alsenn. He could not explain why, as he had never seen the town, but he knew he was there all the same. All the people were ghosts, and all the houses were made of scales. The scales spread to the ground, to the trees and crops, untill he was finally on the back of a giant Dragon. He felt a burning. Fire! He was being burnt at the stake! But it was not Human fire that was killing him, it was dragon fire. 

Alexiel woke. He forgot that one could feel such pain in dreams. He shook his head, confused. Perhaps this down will be interesting to look at after all...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:42 pm

Hyrax opens the door to the bar. He realizes it is early for a drink, but he cant resist sitting down under a roofed building.
Back to top Go down
Edwyn Whyte
Edwyn Whyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:47 pm

Hyrax is followed by Edwyn. On their way here, Edwyn had convinced his friend to join him on the road to Alsenn. His family had been out of  luck the past couple of seasons, and Edwyn promised to share the money he made from the venture. Stopping at the inn before they go, Edwyn recounted the tale of the stranger last night, as well as the tales of the trader. Such tales had no effect on the bravery of his friend. His namesake was of the Erkling legend, who bravely led his army of sprites agains the Incubus horde of the Netherlands. Although such tales were myth, Hyrax shared many attributes with the Fey King
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 8:56 pm

Hyrax utters a phrase in a strange language, but quickly realizes his spoke the wrong language. Hyrax states: " I do not know very much about the residents of this town, but I am positive you may encounter this bar fellow rather soon."
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Admin
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character sheet
Organization: Templar Paladins
Race: Vampire - True Nosferatu
Rank: The Fucking Servant of Evil/Pet Vampire of the Templar Paladins

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:01 pm

Alexiel rose from his bed, while having not experinced 'Sleep' for more than five centuries, he found it quite lacking from how he vaguely remembered sleeping as a human. Yawning and pondering his dream about the town Alsenn, he phased from the shadow of his room unto the shadow of a corner on the ground floor, stepping forward out of the shadows. Growling slightly, he decided his best bet was to tag along with the man from yesterday, though it appeared he had aquired a new friend. Hanging back a few tables away, Alexiel kept an eye on the pair, planning to follow them if they left.
Back to top Go down
https://mixedrpg.rpg-board.net
Edwyn Whyte
Edwyn Whyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:14 pm

Spying the stranger out of the corner of his eye, Edwyn all but jumped out of his seat. Perhaps he had gone for a walk before the pair had gotten there, only arriving when they had already entered, but Edwyn did not think it likely that the man enjoyed walks in the sunshine. Nudging his friend, he gave a small nod in his direction. 

Swallowing hard, he said "Ah, hello there. I bid thee good morning stranger." He stood up, grabbed his pack, and continued "Me and my companion best be going.."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Hyrax rose to leave with his new found friend, adjusting his oversized white robe as he stood. Hyrax utters another strange phrase before realizing the stranger spoken of before hand was in the room with them.
Back to top Go down
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte
Admin
Alexiel Lucifen d'Arte

Character sheet
Organization: Templar Paladins
Race: Vampire - True Nosferatu
Rank: The Fucking Servant of Evil/Pet Vampire of the Templar Paladins

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:40 pm

Alexiel blinked, grinning slightly at the scare he had put into the man. "Guten Tag, Wunderbare Morgen, ist es nicht?" He chuckled, not planning to let the two slip from his sight, walking along behind them, though his steps bid no footfall, he yawned slightly, eager to get over to the town and get to the meaning of his vision.

(OOC: Short post is short.)
Back to top Go down
https://mixedrpg.rpg-board.net
Edwyn Whyte
Edwyn Whyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:14 pm

Dungeon Master: 

The small group left Rustleburg. Hyrax, who had an extensive knowledge of the roads and trails of the area, walked in front. He was followed by Edwyn, leading a Mule by rope for transporting the iron back to town. In the back was Alexiel, who kept his distance from Edwyn and Hyrax, but keeping a steady pace. Whenever possible, we would walk in the shade of the towering pine trees instead of the sun, adding to the list of suspicions the two villagers had about him. 

The small rode wound through the forested countryside. Most of Grawood was dominated by steap hills and river valleys, the path leading though the latter. Eventually, the hills flattened and the trees thinned as the small group approached the Heartlands of Erenland. This displeased Alexiel, who was now forced to walk in the direct sunlight more often than not. This was the first emotion either of the men had seen from him, making him seem more human, but different all the same.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:33 pm

Truth be told, Hyrax had no knowledge of the roads, as he himself preferred to travel off rode. This did not prevent him from leading his new friends into the Heartlands, purely by mistake. Hyrax was unsure of what to do now. Should he attempt to find shade and allow himself and his friends to rest, or continue further in the blazing sun? " I propose that we find shade to take a short break under before we continue on our way across this land. Do we find this acceptable?".
Back to top Go down
Edwyn Whyte
Edwyn Whyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Edwyn and Alexiel readily agreed. The group quickly spotted a small group of trees, not the gigantic pines of Inner Grawood, but still the shade they brought was welcome.
Back to top Go down
Vollsunk

Vollsunk

Character sheet
Organization:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 7:30 pm

However atop the tree sat a half-etten watching them as they settled. His left and right leg resting on a branch in front of him. With his dark bladed scythe in one hand ready to defend himself as he thought they would attack him on sight as most would, but stayed comfortable. He smirked and angled his scythe in such a way that a small sliver of sunlight hit the reflection and fell slickly on the ground in front of Edwyn. His dark hair was banked well enough so he could see clearly out of one eye.
Back to top Go down
Edwyn Whyte
Edwyn Whyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:26 pm

Edwyn glanced at the strange figure in the sunlight. At first he though he was seeing things, but the image persisted. His next though was that a Erkling Fairy, or perhaps a Nymph was playing a trick on him, but then a gust of wind blew out of the east, and it's wings fluttered in the breeze. Too life-like to be a conjured image.
He drew his sword, and motioned for the others to do the same. It was a simple and flawed blade that he had crafted himself. He wasn't sure eye could defend himself with it, but then again, even the most fine saber could fail against a creature of this size.
Grasping his blade with both hands, he asked "I see thee beast. Who art thou?"

Last edited by Edwyn Whyte on Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vollsunk

Vollsunk

Character sheet
Organization:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 9:50 pm

He smiles and holds up a hand. "Fear me not, I wish no harm" he drops his scythe which then landed into the earth blade-first suspending itself, handle sticking up. He the casually falls to the ground using his wings to carry him to a softer landing. He pulls up his sythe and props it on his back. He takes a step closer, his wings folded behind his back. I see this beith out first meeting, but what brings you here?
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Admin
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 24, 2014 10:42 pm

OOC:(For y'alls information, Alexiel just poofed and is gone, and Lenka will not be joining you until you either reach the next town or a bar or something.)
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:47 am

Hyrax catches up in time to hear the question. "We were looking for shade to rest under."
He sits down to rest. "We have been traveling for some time now." Hyrax looks up at Vollsunk.
"Does that answer thine question?".
Back to top Go down
Vollsunk

Vollsunk

Character sheet
Organization:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 6:25 pm

He blinks at them "Aye, it does. Suprised by the reaction on how they didn't attack him. He had to ask. "I expected as much to draw your blade, but to not attack me? What caused this decision? He wonders also they expect to travel with such useless weapons. "Also, if you need it, there's an inn halfway down the road once you hit the first cross road. I should go with you as creatures come out at this hour after you rest." He takes a step back still expecting an attack.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 7:44 pm

"Thank you for your hospitality. It is always pleasant to meet a friendly face. My name is Hyrax." A small creature stumbles out from behind him. "And this little fellow is Datrax." Datrax looked up at Vollsunk, it's emotion blocked by the visor. "The man you met only moments ago is... Well, this is quite embarrassing. I do not even know your name. Would you care to introduce yourself? And you too. You are the newest person I have met this fine day."
Back to top Go down
Vollsunk

Vollsunk

Character sheet
Organization:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Vollsunk looked to the sun. Rather than replying he responded "The sun is close to the outgoing horizon. Night will dawn soon, I say we leave introductions for later. Oh, might I suggest leaving before the sky turns dark." He turns his back to them and pulls a lantern out of a bag. "You might need it, I'll see you at the inn down the road. There you can spend the night." He walks into the middle of the road and spreads his dark wings. But before he could leave he remarked: "Be wary of the creatures that squander the street at late hours." And with that he flew high into the air and out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 09, 2014 9:42 pm

OOC:( Datrax will speak in colored text while Hyrax will speak in plain white text.)
IOC:
Hyrax takes the lantern. "Are you ready to go, Datrax?" " Hyrax. Are you positive we can trust him?" "I can not be sure. He did allow us to borrow his lantern. You there, fine fellow, my friend and I will continue on this path as instructed. It is your choice to follow or not, but I must warn you; it is getting dark and I have a source of light." Hyrax picks up Datrax and sets it on his shoulder. The shadows around the group grow larger as the sun starts to set on the horizon. Hyrax begins to walk. "I believe the is the wrong way." Hyrax turns around and walks the correct way, the light from the lantern illuminating the ground before him.
Back to top Go down
Vollsunk

Vollsunk

Character sheet
Organization:
Race:

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:19 am

Vollsunk flew towards the small village, and landed on top of a Chapel Tower. He looks in the direction from which he flew. He waited for them to come into view. i doubt that they will make it before the moon rises. He looked on two men who were fighting drunk. Annoying as it was, he wanted to scare them or maybe see some blood spill...or all of it. :twisted: :twisted: 
Back to top Go down
Edwyn Whyte
Edwyn Whyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 7:53 pm

Edwyn gathered his supplies and followed Hyrax. The Sage had been talking to himself again, but he had learned not to mind his rants. Usually, his arguments with whatever he, or rather his mind, was seeing, turned out  for the better. Just now, his friend had wandered off in the wrong direction, but after a small conversation with his imaginary faerie, he corrected his course and strolled towards town. 
He hadn't walked more than a dozen spans when he noticed their follower had vanished. "Thank God" he muttered. He had had enough of strangers and strange creatures for one afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Lenka
Admin
Lenka

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 8:01 pm

The plague yawned, gazing up at the afternoon light with a grin. Walking along as he had been, he was becoming slightly bored, not having seen any others in a while. And so, he continued, eventually happening upon a path. In front of Edwin and the others, though he knew not that they were approaching, as he was still just out of sight. Yawning and leaning against a tree in the shade, he sat.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 9:57 am

"Do you think we will find Ragrax?"  "Possibly. He should not be to hard to find." It was like this every time one of the trio is separated. It was different this time. They were in a new place and were unfamiliar with its customs and physics. "Do you think we will end up fighting again?" Hyrax and Deltrax stopped and looked at each other.  "If it gets to that point... I might not be able to stop you two. You will have to try hard to remember who the real enemy was. I am not the person I once was, you know."  They grew quiet and continued down the path.
Back to top Go down
Edwyn Whyte
Edwyn Whyte

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:12 pm

As the day came to a close, the small company grew close the village of Alsenn. Acres and Acres of wheet surrounded them, the golden threads standing as high as Edwyn's shoulders. 

"Hmm, I hadst heard Alsenn 'twas a mining town," his father had made several trips to Alsenn over the years, and made no mention of the farms "Yon Alsenn must make a fortune on this grain." 

He stopped short when a plume of smoke arose above the sea of amber grains. He alerted his friend, who was in the middle of a conversation with his invisible faeries and had not noticed the cloud of ash. "Doth yon smoke come from Alsenn?" He noddeed.

He quicked his pace. Abruptly, the feilds came to an end, and he could clearly see Alsenn from the Hillock he stoop upon. One of the houses near the edge of town caught fire, and a crowd of townsmen crowded around the small cottage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elliot's Tavern   Elliot's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Elliot's Tavern
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tales of Magic and the Mundane :: The Heartlands :: Grawood :: Rustleberg-
Jump to: