Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Company and Calamity - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 6:18 pm

Many "Hellos" and "Heys" blurted out from the commander. "I will excuse you all for talking out of sync, but you know how annoying I find it." The femal voice from the bulb spoke again. The commander gives off a few chuckles before the unified voice speaks. "I offer only hospitality. Eat. Sleep. Be thankful you've lived this far in your journey."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 6:34 pm

"That would be very nice actually" Kyuubi said the group agreed, "I am a bit tired actually." "I could do with some rest." "oh boy. I don't think I realized how hungry I am. "I'll make myself comfortable then." Tide formed his own sort of bed and relaxed. Daybreak just smiled and stood with Desire. Life had started eating something of his own, some sort of herb. Shade didn't say anything, he looked away. They all began doing their own things but mostly resting and recovering.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 6:38 pm

The commander simply watched them. She was an odd creature, but hospitable and friendly. She appeared puzzled that Shade wouldn't accept the kind gestures, but figured it was a matter of trust. After all, she was a commander.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 6:43 pm

Shade seemed to be muttering something, his eyes where closed, he looked to be praying. His words where quiet and nearly impossible to hear. Everyone was resting and eating, but Shade was praying...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18, 2018 6:52 pm

The commander flowed a little down from the ceiling. "Curious. I would never have guessed this would happen. Tell me, brave one. Why is it you pray?" This was an odd question.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 6:06 pm

Shade muttering continued for a wile, he paused for a moment, Shade's eyes remained closed "you seem surprised." he says "do I not seem 'the type' " he smiled slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 6:12 pm

"I don't mean to offend, but no. If anything, you would be the last person I would have thought to be devout." The commander lowers its head towards Life and Sky. "To be honest, these two seem more so." The creature retreats its head away from them.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 6:31 pm

Shade laughed a little. "well...we all are...a little any way. he made a couple sudden hand sings and he opened his eyes. The symbols on him were glowing, they flashed when he opened his eyes and then stopped. He looked at the commander. "it's a somewhat convoluted explanation...especially for someone out side of...well..." he looked at Sky, Life, Desire and Daybreak. "...us..." he said "I could explain it as best as I can, but It may prove to be a bit difficult explaining it in English." he said, he dropped his arms.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 6:39 pm

"Do your best and I will do mine in return in regards to understanding it." She seemed kinda and serious enough that she was willing to most likely end up confused.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 7:16 pm

Shade nodded. "we are beings known as Avicsvi. We are creatures created by...strange means..." he looked at his friends "we don't know how exactly we came into being, but here we are. We do know, however, where we started." he pointed to his symbol "this is my symbol. The crescent moon. It is different from most others. I am what's known as a celestial. An almost direct desendent of the original Avicsvi. Where we started..." he dropped his hand. He paused for a moment...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 7:22 pm

The commander nods and shifts, allowing the massive door to be seen. The symbols on the door were very clear. "That one is mine." She nods to the gear symbol.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 7:58 pm

Shade nodded, "and just like yours our symbols represent, or are related to, our...powers." he gestured to the symbol on the door and to his. "the original celestials where conjured into being. They where conjured up by the dreams and wishes...of who we are not entirely sure, but it was a miracle. There where originally only two celestial. Hlpci and Ofmvi. they controled light, and dark. Day and Night..." Shade took a deep breath in "I am a descendent of Ofmvi. Avicsvi of night..."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:07 pm

"I see." The creature thought for a moment. "And that is who you pray to, i presume." The commander thinks for a moment. "Then you two are of Hlpci?" She nods at Life and Sky.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:33 pm

"They are not direct descendents of the celestials...let me explain..." he says. "yes. I, specifically, prey to my celestial ancestor. But it gets...complicated." he says "these two, Hlpci and Ofmvi, made balance in the world. They created most everything. But they would sometimes argue between each other on how things should be done. Then they had an idea. They combine their powers together and made a third Celestial to hold balance between them. Her name was Aurora." he paused for a long while "Aurora was the two powers combine. She is both Hlpci and Ofmvi. She was the true balance. She created everything the way it was suppose to be. Hlpci and Ofmvi, unfortunately, had sacrificed themselves to make the perfect balance and no longer existed separately. However some of their energy had split and nested in our home...that is how I came into being, but not immediately. It took years. Several years." he sighed. "I am merrily a peace of the celestial Ofmvi." he said,
he looked away. "Aurora was a whole new person and created life in our world. She created Avicsvi, we all, every one of us, comes from Aurora, but not the same way that I come from Ofmvi...we all pray to all the parts that make up Aurora, including Aurora herself...but I just feel...closer to Ofmvi..." he says. He looked up and closed his eyes...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 8:47 pm

"Curious." The protective layer of data surrounding the creature faded, revealing it to be nothing more than thousands of tiny organisms linked together, forming one massive entity. "I feel you are just and devout. Ofmvi should be pleased if not already." The doors open slowly. "You and your group do not have to stay in here, but I hope this is not the last we see one another."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 9:06 pm

Shade nodded. The group all looked at the door and got ready to exit "I hope to see you again as well..." he turned and walked over to the door. They all went through the door but before they did, they all thanked the commander for letting them rest. One by one they exited the room.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 9:14 pm

The next room was not much different. There were generators busy humming away, producing immense amounts of electricity. Wires were embedded in the floor, walls, and ceiling. Stormfront stood at the other end of the room. His presence was daunting.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 9:18 pm

They all stood in a sort of formation with Kyuubi out in front. Feeling well rested they where ready for just about anything. "you two have very similar tastets in decorations." Syrix said looking around.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 21, 2018 9:28 pm

"That siphonophore and I are indeed similar, but the machines differ in purpose. Hers allow her to collect and store data, almost like gigantic batteries that double as information centers.
These generators are a bit more crude, but serve a similar purpose."
Stormfront crosses his large arms. "We commanders have other jobs outside of being powerful soldiers. I double as a prison warden and these generators help."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 6:18 pm

Syrix nodded "Kyuubi...hey Kyuubi..." Kyuubi looked down at his companion "he used a big word. I don't know what it means." Kyuubi gave him a look and Syrix chuckled nervously and lowered his head and looked away. "the generators help keep Prisinors in their cells?" Sky asked, he was a bit currious.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 6:23 pm

"Some what." Stormfront tapped his foot and Sky was suddenly shocked with enough electricity to knock him off his feet. The situation became a little clearer.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 6:44 pm

"AY!" he shouted. He caught himself before hitting The ground, he levitated over the ground but did not touch it. "Hey!" he said. He shot one of his arms forwards and a burst of wind was flung at storm front as a retaliation. "Don't sneak up on me like that!" he shouted as he sent the burst forwards.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 6:53 pm

Stormfront puts up his hand to block most of the burst. "I did not sneak up on you." He taps his foot again and this time, Tide received a shock. "If I were to sneak up on, it would imply that I had physically moved to flank you without you so much as believing I was there. No, I'm shocking you." There was a high pitched "whirring" noise as electricity sparked on the antennas on his back.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 7:08 pm

Tide shouted in pain at the sudden shock. Everyone was surprised at the sudden whirring noise. Kyuubi looked at Tide and then the ground, then He had an idea, "Syrix..." He said, Syrix looked up at him, he twirlled his blades around "stilts." he said. Syrix smiled and nodded, Kyuubi did a backflip, he threw his blades in the air, they spun around, Syrix leaped off of Kyuubi's neck and wrapped his head and tail around the ends of both blades. Kyuubi did a hand stand and Syrix wrapped himself around his feet so the blades where facing away from him. Kyuubi jumped back upright. He was now standing on his two swords as though they where stilts, he had perfect balance, probably thanks to his tails. Life created flooring underneath the group out of various vines and leaves to prevent their feet from being shocked again.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22, 2018 7:14 pm

Lightning sparked from Stormfronts eyes as he grew a wicked grin. His gauntlets lit up, not only revealing themselves to be generators, but they too sparked with electricity. Stormfront stomped into a fighting stance and began to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 18 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 36  Next