Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

Company and Calamity - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Hyrax wakes up, and upon hearing the voices, he decides to keep his eyes closed, but raises his ears to hear the conversation better. If there were intruders, Tide must've known, but then again, this castle was in the middle of an ocean so intruders might be hard to come by.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 12:25 am

The voices had stopped talking and silence fell again. There were foot steps at one point and they headed past Hyrax's room. Whoever was talking was finished with their conversation now. The foot steps were light and quick, but the ice floor and walls seemed to amplify the sound a bit so they echoed, if you weren't paying attention though, you might have never even noticed them at all.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 16, 2017 12:34 pm

Hyrax quietly exits his room and creeps up the walls and onto the ceiling. He didn't want these intruders to prove to be assassins, but he didn't want anyone to get hurt. He follows the footsteps, being sure to be as quiet as he could be.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 2:48 pm

Something was definitely in the castle, a cloaked figure padded quickly and quietly down the hallway, their cloak was a dark color and that made it harder for them to be spotted in the dark hall way, however, light from the moon shone through the Windows and through most of the ice, grieving the room a blue glow to it, the cloaked figure slowed it's pace to a walking pace.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 4:20 pm

Hyrax continues along the ceiling, aware the intruder has slowed it's pace. He doesn't know where it is exactly, because but Hyrax is not going to let anything bad happen to his friends.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 7:07 pm

The figure turned and entered a door, the cloaked figure took a glance around the room, the door slowly closed with the cloaked figure inside the room.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 7:43 pm

Hyrax figures if he goes charging in, or even enters the room, the intruder will notice. Hyrax decides to wait outside the room for a few minutes before checking in.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 8:15 pm

Nothing happens for a few minutes, there was a strange unidentifiable sound from inside the room for a second and then it goes quiet again.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Worried his appearance would give off the wrong message, Hyrax sinks his teeth into his arm. He winces in pain and after a few hard tugs, Hyrax reverts to his Primal stage. He then slowly and silently enters the room.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 27, 2017 11:43 pm

When Hyrax enters the room all that can be seen is an empty room with someone in the bed in the room. The thing in the bed wasn't moving but it was breathing, the blanket slowly rose and sank with it's breathing. It didn't make a noise.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 12:44 am

Hyrax skitters closer to get a better look, but he isnt tall enough to see. Instead, Hyrax slobbers on the floor and waits by the door incase anything unusual happens.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 11:59 am

Nothing happens, the thing in the bed appeared to be sleeping and wasn't getting up any time soon. It was quiet throughout the night...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 1:08 pm

Hyrax had fallen asleep at the door waiting for anything to happen. Drool had coated most of the floor and hallway.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 1:29 pm

Nothing happened throughout the night, and the sun begins to rise outside making the room get brighter slowly. There are foot steps outside that walk past the door but there is still something in the bed...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 1:40 pm

Hyrax awakes and revels in the slimey floors. Hearing the noises outside made Hyrax curious. As long as whatever was in the bed was going to remain asleep, he should go check the hallways. Hyrax sloshes through the drool and exits the room.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 1:46 pm

Tide is seen walking down the hallway, his footsteps were loud an clear, as a matter of fact, he wanted his presence to be very clear. He marched down the hall and he looked around as he did, at the ceiling, at the walls, he seemed to be drawing attention to himself. The thing in the bed shifted at the noise.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 1:55 pm

Hyrax glanced back at the bed before skittering up to Tide's foot.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 2:00 pm

Tide looks down at Hyrax "hello there little creature. You wouldn't happen to know where I could find Hyrax would you." he smirked after saying this. "I need to...talk with him"
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 2:14 pm

Hyrax looks at Tide before flicking slobber on the floor. He skitters off and in a few minutes, Hyrax walks back to Tide. "So you needed me?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 2:18 pm

"ah, yes. If you would please follow me." Tide walks down the hall way and leads the way down a corridor into a large room. He forms a chair and sits down in it.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 2:23 pm

Hyrax follows behind Tide and curls up on the floor near the chair. Despite the different sitting arrangements, Hyrax is much larger than Tide.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Tide takes a breath, "Hyrax...I have a question to ask you. The problem is that I don't think anyone els would understand. You see,
I couldn't help but hear some conversation last night...I do have to say it left me a bit confused. I didn't quite understand what some of the things meant..."
he got up and paced a bit. The large sea serpent came up behind the wall of the room but then sank back down after a quick look at Tide.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Hyrax looks puzzled. "Are you referring to the conversation I had with Lewis? Or perhaps it was the voices I heard from the hallway?" He scratches his manes and flashes one of his eyes, almost like he was re-calibrating it.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 3:11 pm

"well, yes, I am aware of both conversations, but unless you can speak Dragon tounge then that is not the conversation I am talking to you about. No I'm referring to the other conversation with you and that other person, Lewis. It got me currious...I want to know something...could you please explain to me what the 'omega colossis is? I'm relly intrigued." he sat back down and rested his head on his hands and waited for Hyrax to talk.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Hyrax groans. "Well, I cannot refuse... Seeing as I am in YOUR home." He sighs. "I have a phase known as the 'Hyrax Colossus'. The Sages have one as well, but tose work differently. The Sages aren't capable of forming a Colossus on their own. As such, they must fuse their GrandStatuses. The fusion between the Sages of Spirit, Space, Crystal, and Shadow is known as the OmegaColossus. It's power is incredible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next