Tales of Magic and the Mundane
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Hello and welcome to the forum! If you are a returning member, Log In below, or if you are new, Please, Register below, and see the Rules of the forum, and when you've read them, feel free to head over to the Registry to make a character! Good Luck!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Original RPG Forum set in its own unique universe. Please, feel free to Register or review the rules. We are currently accepting all races of OCs, and welcome new members.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Company and Calamity

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:
Race: Keaton

Company and Calamity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:28 pm

Kyuubi and the man finish talking and Kyuubi nods, he puts the stone back in his pocket and bows a little and the man does the same, they turn away from each other and the man walks away, pretending that nothing ever happened, Kyuubi walks back to Hyrax "alright, I am done with business here, we can go now, or if you want we can stay for a bit." he says. the boy keeps glancing through the window, it appears that he doesn't believe that he's been detected and continues to write in the lether book.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet
Organization: Sages of Edgarix, Pantheon of Edgarix
Race: Rax
Rank: Sage of Lackluster, Hegemon of the Rax, Avatar of Two Gods

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:32 pm

"Kyuubi... Who's that at the window?" Hyrax sips his drink nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:40 pm

"Hm?" he says and turns towards the window nex to the door and also spots the kid, he tilts his head in curiosity as he looks at the kid "I...um...don't know..." he says and looks harder, the human boy glances up and then does a double take and realizes that the two of them are starring straight at them, his eyes widen in surprise and he almost falls over, he closes his book and turns around and makes a run for it, he spirits away from the window and almost falls over in doing so, Kyuubi blinks in surprise and turns towards Hyrax with a worried look on his face and then back at the window, "he looks suspicious...." he says
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:44 pm

"Should we follow him? He doesn't seem very fast." Hyrax sips his drink again.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:48 pm

"I think we should" he says and pulls his hood, he looks at Hyrax and dashes out the door after the Brown haired kid, the kid continues to run as fast as he can, which compared to Kyuubi and Hyrax...isn't really fast at all...
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:53 pm

"You'd think having a GrandStatus and a ColossiForm being both humanoid, I'd be fast on two legs..." Hyrax chuckles slightly. "I'm running as fast as I can and he's still a few feet ahead of me."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:05 pm

The boy runs and stumbles as he trys to get away from the two, he turns towards the forest and weave s his way past the trees. Kyuubi, not far behind follows his every move and gradually catches up to him, he jumps at the boy and manages to knock him over, just long enough for Hyrax to catch up, at the cost of tumbling away a few feet, the boy shouts in shock as he lands face first on the grass, he clutches to his book and his glasses fall off of his face and land not to far away but just barely out of reach.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:08 pm

"Gotcha, yah little field mouse. Now, tell us who you are." Hyrax pins the boy under a heavy boot. "This isn't at all how I interrogate prisoners. Am I doing this right?" HYrax looks to Kyuubi.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 9:57 pm

Kyuubi looks up and nods slightly, the boy strugels to get himself out from under his boot, he gasps and holds Hyrax's leg with one arm and clasps the book with the other, on the front of the book there can be seen a symbol like a swirl of wind, the boy is also wearing a necklace with the same symbol, "ng...get...off...of...me!" he says as he struggled, "why...should...I...tell you...anything?!" he says trying to shoot Hyrax a mean look but he wasn't very sucsessfull in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 10:02 pm

Hyrax laughs and leans in close. "I'd normally squash bugs like you, but I'm being surprisingly generous. I could spread your body around this forest AND keep you alive to witness it happening if I so desired. So... I will ask again... Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 4:13 pm

The boy stops for a second and then continues to struggle, "you..." he swallows and thinks of what to say "I'm...Max..." he finally says "there, You hoppy now?" he shouts at him, "now get your accursed boot off of me and LET ME FREE!" he yells even louder, he grasps the book tighter and tries to keep it out of sight, Kyuubi stands back up and watches the two of them, the boy continues to try and get Hyrax's foot off of himself with one of his arms, but he is unsucsessfull in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2016 5:18 pm

"Very well." Hyrax removes his leg and pulls Max to his feet. "Don't go anywhere. We're just gonna have to do this all over again. What do we do with him, Kyuubi?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 3:52 pm

Max brushes himself off and picks up his glasses, "why are almost all humans so difficult to understand?" he asks himself, Kyuubi steps closer to study the boy and spots the book "what's this?" he says and reaches for the journal, Max pulls it away as fast as he can and holds it away from him, "why should tell anything to you or your friend? It is none of your business!" he shouts and he starts to blush and sweat a little, Kyuubi draws back a bit and looks at Hyrax, Max looks around for the best possible way out, his eyes dart around the surrounding aria and he continues to keep the book out of reach of Kyuubi by holding it away from him.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 5:33 pm

"Wait." Hyrax leans in close to Max and sniffs a few times. He circles Max, studying his composure. Finally, he grabs Max's hand and licks it. Hyrax turns around and walks a few paces. "Strange... You're... Unusual for a human." Hyrax walks close. "But perhaps he's not..."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 7:40 pm

Max looks at his hand and then changes his expression and turns towards Hyrax "you think so?" Kyuubi asks Hyrax "wa-!" Max shouts in surprise, his face shows extreme panic and he starts sweating even more "y-y-your crazy! B-b-both of you!" he takes a couple of steps backwards "b-both of you! In-insane!" he turns and sprints away again, much faster this time "hgcy cdcy!" he shouts in what appears to be another language Kyuubi turns towards Hyrax.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 8:53 pm

"Can I take off the mask now?" Hyrax grins wildly. "You know how much I LOVE a chase."
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 9:28 pm

Kyuubi gestures in the direction Max ran and smirks, he pulls his hood off "go right ahead, I'll follow." he gets in a running position "after you."
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 9:44 pm

Hyrax rips the mask off and reverts to his regular form. With a menacing bellow, Hyrax launches himself after Max, smashing through trees and tearing through underbrush.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:06 pm

Max keeps sprinting and glances back and sees Hyrax and his eyes widen and he almost screams but clutches his book and runs faster, Max wheavs through the trees and dodges the bushes. Kyuubi follows behind Hyrax, leting Hyrax to have his fun by slowing his pace.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:23 pm

Hyrax leaps onto a tree and topples it under his weight. He jumps to a few more, each having the same effect. The trees crash down dangerous close to Max. Hyrax tears a tree up and throws it past Max. It begins to tumble back at Max.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:35 pm

The trees make Max stumble and eventually he falls to the ground again, he hugs his book as he rolls on the floor and comes to a halt. Liying on the grass he trys to crawl the rest of the way but clearly this wouldn't help him as the trees where blocking his path, for the most part, and crawling was obviously way to slow to escape something like Hyrax. Max was also, clearly, out matched.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:45 pm

Hyrax leaps forward and crashes down with Max cowering underneath his body. Hyrax's tail blocks exit from the back and his tusks block the front, trapping Max. "Wish you hadn't run now?"
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 10:56 pm

"..." Max remains mostly silent, besides his heavy breathing, Kyuubi catches up, not winded what so ever, and looks at Hyrax, "you have enough fun yet?" Kyuubi asks sarcastically. Max breathing stops "ymf civ nmg sfocn?" he says, again, in what seems to be a different language, Kyuubi looks at Max in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Hyrax

Hyrax

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 11:01 pm

"You're not special 'cause you speak another language. Many can do as such, I included." Hyrax looks at Max intently. "We're all not human here, so why are you pretending to be one? Are you ashamed of what you are? Are you frightened?" Hyrax glares down at Max, like a predator who caught it's prey.
Back to top Go down
Kyuubi

Kyuubi

Character sheet
Organization:

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 11:25 pm

"Scared?... Okay, just a littel..." Max turns over so he faces up towards Hyrax so he is faceing Hyrax's underside, "but I have my ways of getting over that." he flings his hand upwards towards Hyrax and despite being rather weaklooking he manages to fling Hyrax off of him with what seems to be a burst of air, this also blows Kyuubi and the trees around him backwards away from him, "if I knew you two Were not sfocn than...well..." Max gets to his feet by pushing himself up from behind, flinging him in the air and landing perfectly "things would be slightly different." he grabs his glasses and throws them aside and he smiles "hpy!" he shouts and he starts to float into the sky and he slowly changes form, he grows large fennik Fox ears and his shirt and pants disappear leaving sky blue fur and a black swirl, just like the one on his book, his shoes become long boot like feet made out of white fur and has the same symbol, he grows claws and white paws, he Max also growers a tail that is so long that it needs to be folded to match his hight, he grows a muzzle and the swirl appears on his forehead, he no longer looks anything like a human any more. Max smiles as he levitates above the ground "It's so hard to run when diquised as one of them." he says and stretches a bit. Kyuubi finds his footing and looks at Max with confusion and surprise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Company and Calamity   Company and Calamity - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Company and Calamity
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next